Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Horse Riding Like Sex?

So - how is everybody? Was your weekend enjoyable? Have any fun experiences you'd like to share?

Well - down to me talking to you guys. So - I joined the equestrian team at my school. I've only ridden a couple times before, so I'm at the very beginning in lessons. We are practicing something called "posting" we practice it at the walk, so that we can do it at the trot. But here's the point of telling you all this - swear to god, the motion is like having sex. When the guy's on top and the girl is riding him - just like that. Your legs are in the same position, you're using the same muscles... So, right now I kinda such at riding (men), but with my riding (horses) lessons - this should all improve in a short time; which I'm pretty happy about.

No comments: